• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Concentration in Accounting – 2009
• Certified Public Accountant Licensed in Colorado
• Masters of Accountancy with a specialization in Taxation – 2017
• Years of experience working with small businesses, LLCs, S Corporations, individuals, entrepreneurs, start-up’s, real estate developers, dentists, psychologists, scientists and more.
• Teacher at Front Range Community College Westminster, CO
While working in public accounting I have gained valuable knowledge and experience about how a business is run. I have helped people in many different walks of life with their tax, financial, or accounting needs. Whether they needed help digging themselves out of a hole, dissolving a bad business, separating financial assets in the case of divorce, understanding IRS notices, or simply helping prepare their tax return. I have helped startup companies launch and operate their business from the first year they began operations to the day they became publicly traded. Every time I have helped a client, I’ve gained valuable experience and knowledge that I use daily. By choosing to work together we can both thrive as businesses and individuals.
Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication with a Business Administration minor
2010 - CCNA, BCNE, Network+, Security+, and A+ Certifications
Years of Customer Service expierence gained while working alongside businesses to remotely troubleshoot and fix networks
Over my life I have learned many lessons. Whether that work was supporting a network that in turn supported hundreds of thousands of customers, or if that work is being done to support a single person. One thing has become clear, hard work and a desire to do your best in any situation is the fuel that makes it all possible. Our desire in starting this business was to work in a position where our actions were directly impacted on the day to day of our customers. Both Kayla and myself genuinely desire to provide our clients with the best experience we can, and in doing so hope to provide not only them but ourselves a more fulfilling and enjoyable life.